Cytamins on the unique production technology extracted from organs and tissues of healthy animals and are complexes of proteins (peptides) and nucleic acids, including physiological concentrations of minerals, trace elements and vitamins in easily digestible form.
Cytamins used for:
- Provide protection and proper functioning of tissues and organs.
- Provide high efficiency at high loads (including sports).
- Support the body with malnutrition, the use of diets, including those aimed at reducing body weight.
- Prevention of diseases and their complications.
- Accelerate rehabilitation after illness, injuries and surgeries.
- Increase the body’s resistance when exposed to adverse factors: environmental, climatic, professional stress.
Adavantages of Cytamins:
- Peptides are naturally occurring naturally restore the normal functioning of cells.
- Addressable act upon the appropriate body and have no side effects.
- Do not replace the function of organs, and help to normalize and extend their work.
- Contain trace elements and vitamins for optimal cell concentrations.
- Compatible with any nutritional and medicinal substances.
- Contain no preservatives, colorings or flavorings.
- Effectiveness is confirmed in more than 10 years of experience in the application.
Cerebramin (Brain) | Vasalamin (Blood vessels) | Ventramin (Stomach) | Pancramin (Pancreas glands) | Ovariamin (Ovaries) | Testalamin (Gonads) | Hondramin (Cartilaginous tissue) | Oftalamin (Eyes) | Koramin (Cardip-vascular system) | Prostalamin (Prostate) | Renisamin (Kidneys) | Tiramin (Thyroid) | Suprenamin (Adrenal glands) | Bronhalamin (Bronchi) – analogue Bronchogen | Timusamin (Timus) | Epifamin (Epiphysis)
Each box contains 40 tablets; each tablet has 15.5 Mg of the active ingredient – isolated and purified nucleoproteins from the relevant organ of cattle or pig less than 12 months old.
These peptides cannot cause side effects, as they occur naturally in the body.
Country of origin: Russia