Liver and gastrointestinal problems are often shown by various symptoms: from headaches or unreasonable weight loss, to fragility of blood vessels or skin rash. The proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract ensures healthy life overall and proper functioning of the entire body.
Bioactive product GepaLank was composed to manage liver and gastrointestinal diseases affecting the esophagus, stomach, intestines, pancreas and bile ducts. The product has hepatoprotective, antiviral and antimicrobial effects, relieves chronic diseases.The healing power of “GepaLank” components makes the product suitable for treatment of many diseases. The registered AXIS® technology used in composing of all dnaclub® products considerably intensifies the natural properties of the three biomodules of “GepaLank”.
According to the research data, GepaLank contributes to anti-inflammation, wound healing, regeneration of liver, pancreas, gall bladder and intestinal mucosa cells; improves metabolism, regulates cholesterol and sugar levels in blood. Thus, “GepaLank” can be effective in metabolic diseases treatment (increased cholesterol and glucose levels in blood, II sugar diabetes, obesity, and metabolic syndrome).
“GepaLank” could be used in cases below:
- hepatitis of different etiology (viral, medicinal, toxic);
- alcoholic liver disease, alcoholic hepatitis;
- fatty liver disease (steatosis, steatohepatitis);
- biliary tract diseases (gall bladder dysfunction, cholecystitis, cholangitis, cholelithiasis);
- GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease);
- gastritis of different etiology;
- gastric and duodenal ulcer;
- chronic pancreatitis;
- intestinal diseases (chronic enterocolitis and colitis, dysbiosis);
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome);
- elevated blood sugar, cholesterol.
Why is it innovative?
The innovative technology AXIS® – technology of biological material immobilization was used in production of GepaLank.
Thanks to AXIS (electron ray technology) every ingredient increases its efficiency and bioavailability (ability of its active substance to penetrate into the organism.).
Country of Origin: Russia