Nooclerin ® – nootropic drug, with chemical structure close to natural metabolites of the brain (GABA, glutamic acid). It has a neuroprotective effect, improves memory and learning process, has a positive effect in asthenic and adynamic disorders, increasing motor and mental activity of patients.
It improves the ability to concentrate. Nooclerin® has a positive effect on neurotic conditions in elderly and senium age, developed against the background of organic brain failure, with alcohol-withdrawal syndrome.
On label indications:
- vascular diseases of the brain (dyscirculatory encephalopathy and post-stroke disorders);
- the convalescence period after traumatic brain injuries;
- asthenic and astheno-depressive disorders, psychoorganic syndrome;
- relief (in complex therapy) of alcohol-withdrawal syndrome;
- use as means of improving the processes of memory and attention (intellectual and mnestic functions).
Children of 10 years and older:
- borderlines of neuropsychiatric disorders of asthenic and neurotic nature, including the consequences of traumatic brain injury;
- complex treatment of mental retardation.
Formula – acetylglutamic acid (n-acetyl-L-glutamic acid) 13.6 g, deanol (2-(dimethylamino)ethanol) 6.4 g, methylparahydroxybenzoate 33 mg, propylparahydroxybenzoate 16.7 mg, xylitol (xylitol) 1.0 g, purified water to 100 ml
Country of Origin: Russia