Nootropil (Piracetam) is the godfather of all nootropics.
A few words about the history of developing of Piracetam. As far as you know, the main objective of developing a new drug is to cure a man. In the 1970s, a brand-new drug, Piracetam, was developed. It was designed to cure brain disease, in particular, cerebrovascular disease (stroke), Alzheimer, amnesia.
Unfortunately, researches did not prove the positive impact of Piracetam on people with strokes or Alzheimer. However, Piracetam is considered to be the first nootropics. In other words, the drug which can improve brain productivity in healthy people.
- Piracetam works on healthy people.
- It improves your learning and memory abilities, and focus.
- The effect is accumulated, so expect the effect in 2 weeks. Every 2 months you need to make a break.
- It is not recommended to take if you have liver diseases.
- It is worth to stack with Lecithin.
What is the effect?
You won’t feel any effect very fast, since Piracetam has accumulated effect. For example, you will be able to learn foreign languages or prepare for exams with less effort and with more interest thanks to dopamine. To be more precise, you can observe positive effects in 2 weeks, and it will last 1 month after discontinuing.
Country of origin: Belgium