Semax is available in different forms: 0.1% and 1.0%
Semax is a designer drug, produced in Russia during the 1980s with the express intention of improving cognitive function.
In addition to stimulating the central nervous system (enhancing energy and metabolism) it works to modulate receptors for various brain chemicals: acetylcholine, dopamine, serotonin, adenosine, and histamine.
This results in the mental boost associated with the drug and allows users to perform brain tasks with increased vigor, clarity, and efficiency.
Semax may also have some use in reducing symptoms associated with stress and depression. At least one study has shown that (for those suffering from mental illness, at least) it had a calming, sedative effect that reduced many of their anxiety related issues.
On-label indications for Semax 0.1%:
- Increasing attention during repetitive and monotonous tasks;
- Increasing intellectual capacity in extreme circumstances;
- Alleviating the effects of cerebrovascular diseases;
On-label indications for Semax 1%:
- Faster recovery after strokes;
- Alleviation of migraines;
- Transient ischemic attacks.
Country of origin: Russia
We can also offer Selank, another innovative Russin nootropic peptide in nasal drops.