Thymalin is an endogenous peptide involved in the immune system. Thymalin does stimulate cell-mediated immunity, enhance phagocytosis and the processes of regeneration and hematopoiesis.
It is used in the medical practice as an immunostimulant in the complex treatment of diseases followed by suppression of cell-mediated immunity. This includes inflammatory diseases, burns, trophic ulcers, consequences of radiotherapy and chemotherapy. Thymulin also can be used for a prophylaxis of postoperative complications.
- Decreased cellular immunity
- Suppressed immunity and hematopoietic function caused by radiation or chemotherapy in cancer patients
- Prevent infectious complications
- Recover after heart attacks and strokes
- Complex therapy of erysipelas, chronic pyelonephritis, chemotherapy for pulmonary tuberculosis
Country of origin: Russia
You can buy BACTERIOSTATIC WATER for reconstitution of Thymalin at our store.